SwabArt Disinfection Caps
Disinfecting Caps for swabable needlefree valves
The SwabArt® Disinfection Cap, brought to you by Fannin, is specifically designed to reduce the risk of microbial contamination and improve patient outcomes.
SwabArt® Disinfection Caps for needle free valves are single use disinfecting products that protect patients from catheter related blood stream infections.
Each SwabArt® Disinfection Cap is impregnated with a highly liquid absorbent sponge, saturated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA).
- Provides active disinfection for up to 7 days if not removed
- SwabArt® is compatible with the EN ISO 80369-7-standard
- Compatible with all swabable needle-free valves
- All materials are sterile and latex-free
- Strip design allows hanging on drip poles
- Supplied in boxes of 25 strips of 10 disinfecting caps or as 250 individual disinfecting caps
*Available in UK only
To find out more about SwabArt Disinfection Caps or request your free samples, please fill out the enquiry form below and we will be in touch: